Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reebok Ribcor Review

Reeboks new top of the line stick is the Ribcor. It is an all black stick with hints of a light green. the stick is supposed to deliver "Mind-Blowing Pop" as advertised by Reebok. The stick features a ribbed shaft, carbon fibers that are permantly in tension to help increase power transfer. The Ribcors SXX blade grows stiffer from heel to toe, to improve your overall accuracy. The senior version of the stick retails for 259.99.

I was using a crosby curve with 85 flex. The stick has a really quick release, I could feel my wrist shots coming off much faster and more powerful. Great for snapshot and snapshots as well, my shots increased in accuracy and speed while using the Ribcor. I could really feel the puck while stick handling. Overall this is a great stick, one of the best sticks I've ever used.



Specs:
-The stick weighs an astonishing 430g.

-The stick is in total 60 in. long (I cut off 2 in. to make mine 58 in. long)

-The blade of the stick is in total 11 in. long.

-The shaft has a 3 3/4 diameter.

Ratings:

Slapshot- 8/10

Wrist Shot- 9/10

Snapshot- 8/10

Stick Handling- 9/10

Accuracy- 9/10

OVERALL GRADE- 9/10





No comments:

Post a Comment